Are you facing eviction or need help with housing?

Facing Eviction

There is a federal pause on evictions. To qualify, you need to complete the CDC form, provide a copy to your landlord (you can do it by text or email), and keep a copy to show to the sheriff if they come.

Need Rent/Utility $

There is a statewide rental and utility assistance program in Missouri called SAFHR that can provide up to 12 months of assistance. Apply now!

There is a similar program in St. Louis County that can pay up to 15 months of assistance. If you live in St. Louis County, you can apply here (but just choose one of these programs).

Landlords and tenants can apply for rental assistance, but both are needed to complete the application.

Free Mediations in St. Louis County

If you live in St. Louis County, we provide free help to tenants and landlords trying to reach an agreement. We can also assist you with finding rental and utility assistance.